Large inventories of prepaid stock on hand are a liability, especially when they don’t move as fast as they should. Tight cash flow and uncertain sales restrict your business growth. If you're a HeFRA-approved properly licensed hospital, clinic or pharmacy you can get supply of pharmaceutical products and medical devices from our pharma division, Kaizer Pharma. The facility is restricted solely to goods or stocks from Kaizer Pharma.
This is a world-class financial solutions designed to specifically meet the cash flow needs of the pharmaceutical industry. This offers a unique opportunity to the pharmaceutical industry (including chemical shops) to enjoy a wide range of benefits under flexible supply terms. This facility has flexible terms of repayment whilst easing working capital constraints.
The maximum limit that can be accessed is GHS 500,000.
• This for pharmaceutical companies in the manufacturing, wholesaling and retailing of pharmaceutical drugs approved by the Food and Drugs Board of Ghana.
• Eligible Companies: Any registered HeFRA-approved hospitals, clinics, pharmaceutical company, chemical shops incorporated in Ghana under Ghana’s Company Code, Act 179 (1963).
• Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacy/Chemical shops registered with HeFRA and relevant regulatory bodies (including but not limited to: Ghana Pharmacy Council) and recognized to operate.
• In order to access the facility, clients must submit a formal letter and attach the following information:
- Basic information on Management.
- Basic information on Board of Directors.
- Valid copy of pharmacy/chemical license.
- Previous bank statement for past 12 months.
- Cash flow statement and annual financial statements.
- Security/collateral to support request.
• Payment would be made directly in favour of the supplier of the pharmaceutical products.
• Acceptable security will be required for facility amount above GHS 500,000. Client must undertake to channel a significant portion of inflow through its Buy Now Pay Later Platform with us.